* EARLY BIRD FEE OF P4,500 (includes materials, lunch and snacks), CONFIRMED
PAYMENT ON OR BEFORE JULY 4, 2019.
* For active CJCC members, sukis, and religious, please reserve with Tin 09171193102 for your special rates. All special rates will be honored if confirmed payment on or before July 4, 2019.
* REGULAR FEE OF P6,000 (includes materials, lunch and snacks), by July 5 onwards.
* By July 5, Regular Fee is observed, no more early bird fee or special rates.
RESERVATIONS, PAYMENT AND SLOT CONFIRMATION
1. Send reservation – “Please reserve a slot for Jung Conference Earth is Our Kapwa for: name, profession, email address, and mobile number” – to email@example.com, c/o Elly.
2. Then deposit full payment (non-refundable) to: THE CARL JUNG CIRCLE CENTER INC., current account at UCPB, #20181-000070-1.
3. Message us immediately when deposit is made through scanned deposit slip with your name written legibly on the slip to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Slot confirmation to Jung Conference Earth is Our Kapwa will be sent to your email address.
This section contains poems, articles and other writings by our members.
Enjoy, savor, and contemplate on these very personal , soulful literary works.
The Jung Library in Pioneer Street is envisioned to be a soul space. To think. To read. To be in silence. To write. To study. To be enlightened. To be inspired. To be immersed in wisdom. To individuate.
The Jung Library was launched in July 26, 2007, which was also the 132nd birthday of Carl Jung.
The library supports the individuation journey of participants of The Carl Jung Circle Center's workshops. It is also meant for the further development of psychologists, psychiatrists, counselors and those in the healing profession, as well as students in psychology. And lastly, it is meant for individuals who wish to do soul work by reflecting on the aha! wisdom of these books.
The JUNG Library was initiated by the Friends of Jung Society - the mother and "humus" group, and The Carl Jung Circle Center - a broad Jungian-oriented community of professionals, individuals and groups. Its original location as at the RMY Consultancy office in Reposo, Makati.
The Library houses the private collection of intially eight individuals who generously loaned their books to the library. These are: Lizanne Alcarazen, Alex Tee, Rose Marie Yenko, Dr. Dido Gustilo, Ramon Abola (from the collection of his late wife, Marlene Abola), Elaine Lim, Dr. Rene Samaniego and Len Fernandez. It also houses the archive (notes, papers, a feew books) of the late Filipina Jungian Analyst, Dr. Eliza Baja.
In recent years, Dr. Ruth Hill and Dr. Garett Hill donated valuable Jungian journals.
AJ Sagmit also loaned a vast number of his Jungian Books.
The books in the Library include the works of Carl Jung, other known Jungian Analysts such as Marie Louise von Franz, Barbara Hannah, and Edward Edinger, and other contemporary Jungian Analysts and authors - Jean Shinoda Bolen, June singer, Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Marion Woodman, Carole Pearson, Daryl Sharp, Kathrin Asper, Verena Kast, Robert Johnson, Joseph Campbell, Jean Houston, Robert Bly,
James Hillman, Thomas Moore, Robert Moore, Ira Progoff, Murray Stein and many others.
The library is likewise building up its collection of books from the faculty of the PACIFICA Graduate Institute. These books have been sourced from Jung Institutes and universities abroad, from bookshops - local, foreign and second-hand, from assiduous searches on the net, from friends and other local collectors. Included in this collection are books on myths, fairy tales, art therapy, and other psychology books. These books and materials are precious. Thank you to these collectors!
Library opens on Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 11:00AM to 7:00PM. No overnight borrowing. Rate per day is P200 or P2,500 for annual membership.